Wednesday 25 September 2013

This guy is having a total laugh with me and this is the last week I'll put up with it !

Ok so the TRACKED parcel was signed for and delivered.....by someone in bleedin Wigan ?! What the hell !?

The other guy who apparently has my TBS Quadcopter has been 'away' and his mum was ill and the parcel he was meant to send Monday special delivery has not been sent yet.....no suprises there ! 

The seller has today went for a Knee operation and said he'll sort this all out by the weekend even if he has to give me his Sky Hero Spy 600.....I don't hold up any hopes not and this week is his very VERY last week to sort this crap out.  I already have my refund which is the main thing but I can't wait any longer and can't stand any more excuses....what's next ???  A bloody alien abduction ?!

Sick of this, it's proper mentally exhausting me and the stress has been unbelievable !  This RC quadcopter isn't just a toy it's hopefully my future and this idiot seller has wasted 2 months of my flying time !

No comments:

Post a Comment