Monday 30 September 2013

Right...that put an end to that !

Ok so the almighty seller did it once again and mugged me right off.  He went for a 'knee operation' and assured me everything would be ok.  His wife and kids would help out to send me whatever while he was away or stuck at home resting.  He also assured me that if nothing was resolved by the 26th September 2013 he would personally give me his Sky Hero Spy 600. 

In the meantime I asked him several times if the guy who was meant to get the BMW GPS had sent me my TBS that had the postage paid for and I had been supplied a tracking number for it.  Lo and behold after two days of waiting for a reply I was told 'I think the BMW guy may have sent the TBS back to me via Parcelforce' ....now why the hell would someone pay to send it back to the seller when the seller has paid special delivery for it to be sent straight to the buyer ??  He then said the Parcelforce 48 package wouldn't be with him until Wednesday or Thursday !  HA ! I think not !  Once again for the millionth time running you are lying to me !  I today had enough and told him to stick his sale.  I have now found another seller who is sorting a better deal out for me, granted it costs a little more but it's miles better.

I now have the GREAT joy of leaving negative feedback for the seller on two items with his poxy 27 feedbacks so hopefully it will stop him selling crap to so many people.  I dread anyone else that buys from him, he deserves all he gets !

For all information gatherers (if that's a word) his EBay seller ID is 'essexquadcopters' and I've just noticed he has today received a negative feedback which is awesome news !  He clearly has hacked off more than myself !  His feedback rating before I leave these two wonderful negatives is 96.4% so I'm about to really brighten his day !  Plus I still have all the crap he sent me and my full refunds !

I think I win ! HA ! Watch for my new kit that I'm going to buy this week !

No comments:

Post a Comment