Friday 6 September 2013

Oh god here I go again !

Well I was emailing around to gain new quotes for a TBS new with whatever I can afford.  I thought I'd try the seller's email again that has given me the world of grief and broken promises to make sense of how he could possibly cockup so many times in over a month.  Long story short, after a long chat on email and phone he has stated he isn't interested in the money now but just to get me my goods.  He has categorically stated I'll have at least the TBS to check by Wednesday next week as he has to re-order the other kit.  It's taken me all the will I have left to give the guy another chance as he does sound genuine.  I've told him basically I'l leave all Paypal and Ebay disputes open until everything arrives as it should be and should it all arrive satisfactory and the disputes end in my favour....only then will I pay him what is due.

For one last time fingers crossed....for his sake !

P.S The car steroe basically should have been sent to a BT19 address but went to my BT29 address....what a plonker I am dealing with !  Once everything arrived will I photo what I have.  My Gopro Hero 3 Black Edition is on it's way from somewhere else....can't wait !

No comments:

Post a Comment