Wednesday 11 September 2013

Ok we're getting somewhere now !

Ok so today took forever to come round to find out the update from our amazing seller !  We phoned and spoke to him and he has confirmed everything that has been ordered that need to arrive with him this week.  He is sending it all next week.  As for my TBS he has gotten hold of the person who he wrongly sent it to and they are back from holiday Monday (16 Sep 13).  He expects them to send the TBS the next day and will email us the tracking number Tuesday evening....fingers crossed....again !  The rest of the kit is being forwarded to us next week, all brand new boxed apparently....I'll believe it when I see it but either way I'll win my goods back as the Paypal disputes are all still open.

Again.....watch this space !

No comments:

Post a Comment