Thursday 19 September 2013

Status report ! lol

Ok, if you have been following this sale saga I'm sure you will agree it's basically taken the piss in terms of quickness and efficiency.  I have again bombarded the seller this week with emails requesting updates etc.  I have in the meantime been refunded fully by Ebay and Paypal for all the items purchased so I am now in a win win situation....only downside is that I have waited for well over a month for any item to turn up the way it should do....but NOW there is hope.  After another couple of days of him 'in hospital' for a cancer problem he said he will be posting everything tomorrow that he has now received special delivery so it 'should' get here Saturday before 1pm (unless special delivery doesn't arrive on a weekend).

As for the actual TBS that was sent to the wrong seller they are apparently sending me the TBS special delivery once my seller gives them the postage money.  All goin well it should all be with me by next week latest and then I will dread seeing what the hell he has sent me this time.  If and only when it is all correct as it should be will I pay him what he is owed.

I am absolutely dreading opening the packages considering the weired and crap items I have been sent so far....again....watch this space !  So far my purchase has went as follows :
  • Paypal payment (through ebay checkout) apparently went to his Uncle ! That was a palava !
  • About 6 parcels...all sent via courier....got lost in the post and he didn't chase it up
  • I receieved my tripod and screen which was a complete piss take broken, cheap and wrong goods
  • The next parcels again got lost....again all via courier TRACKED !?
  • His home then got flooded in Essex
  • He then sent me a BMW car sterep GPS system, along with a Tx that is the wrong make, used and broken not the brand new boxed DX6i I bought from him
  • ...the latest one....he had to go to hospital with a cancer problem
....am I really to believe all this since the 8th August 2013 ??  This week is his very last chance to regain any respect.  If it doesn't go well then I'll be hunting for another seller next week and I bet I get it quicker and a better item at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment