Friday 20 September 2013

GOOD GOD IT'S A MIRICLE !!

I HAVE TRACKING NUMBERS ! TWO OF THEM ! IT'S ONLY TAKEN 2 MONTHS BUT I ACTUALLY HAVE TWO VIABLE TRACKING NUMBERS LOL ! The seller who on top of all his many many excuses this week told me he has cancer (I don't know if that's true so airing on the side of caution I gave him the benifit of the doubt despite the floods, missing parcels etc etc etc) The guy he accidentally sent my TBS Discovery to is sending the TBS on Monday morning but all the other gear 'apparently' is on it's way.....I am dreading opening the package to see what I have been sent but I'm glad it's on it's way at least.  God help him if he has sent me wrong, damaged or used items lol  Again, if all is good and I have everything I bought as it should be then I'll send him the full payment and be done with him.

I can confidentally say now....watch this space ! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment