Friday 16 August 2013

New Flight Sim - Phoenix V3....awesome !

Ok so I've been trawling the net for the best deal possible for a RC Flight Sim.  I didn't think I'd buy one from Gumtree as I've been scammed to many times on there....but I did and it arrived safely !  I managed to buy Phoenix V3 for £30 all boxed with the bits all there.  It looks amazing !  I installed it on my laptop and to my amazement Phoenix offer a free upgrade to V4 which is super !  All installed which was very simple to do.  I also to the opportunity to download every model and flight scene they have for free also ! 

http://www.phoenix-sim.com/downloads.asp

All I need now....and itching for !....is my DX6i Controller ! That's another story !  Can't wait to use this program as I've heard all great stories about it !

No comments:

Post a Comment