Friday 16 August 2013

First Delivery......Not good !

So for about a week now I have been itching for my new TBS Discovery kit....today I finally had a sniff of it with my first delivery.  Don't get me wrong the person I bought all this from is nice enough and seems very genuine (but don't they all when you're handing over good cash ?)

The first delivery was sent to me in a plastic bag which was not a great start....here is what I was sent :

The 7 inch screen

The screen etc sent loose in a box...not good.  And notice the empty packet in the middle...no remote !

Screen is dipped in one corner

Red circle - where the unit has been opened Blue Circles - where 2 things have been snapped off Yellow circle - His own handy work

Case split

Scratches and damage on side

Again scratches and damage on side

Can't see it that well but lots of dust and finger prints...we took the chocolate off it already

Completely different tripod, this is cheap and nasty although the photo doesn't show it (this costs £6 online)



Both sent in this unpadded bag....not a great idea
So there you go, the first package of 3 or 4 and severely unimpressed as I paid about £1000 for these bits and the rest.  My blood went through the roof and currently awaiting what to do next....might be a refund for everything to be sent back.

No comments:

Post a Comment