Saturday 5 October 2013

Today a new TBS Discovery Pro was born ! Meet Vaio !

She's born !  Simon is a legend !  He has slugged it out and built my TBS Pro in rapid time and also test flown her.  He managed to get 15 minutes out of her with time to spare....amazing stuff !  It is only right for me to name my craft and I shall put her name on there on the arrival.  I racked my brains on what to call her for luck, I was going to use my daughter's name, 'Grace' but I thought if I crash or loose the TBS it might be a bad omen.  I then remembered my wife constantly comments on me using my laptop to much (she calls my laptop a bitch lol).....so on that note I've decided to call her 'Vaio' !

Ladies and Gents.....here she is !









I can't wait for her to arrive !  Awesomeeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment